Rules and Regulations
- The competition is open to all students up to 18 years of age.
- Age group:
Group 1: below 6 Years (Colouring only, drawing will be provided)
Group 2: 6 to 10 years (Pencil drawing, model drawing will be provided)
Group 3: 10 to 14 years (Drawing & Colour shading, subject will be given on spot)
Group 4: 14 to 18 years (Water colour, subject will be given on spot)
- Age will be calculated as on 06/02/2020
- Last date of registration will be on 05/02/2020.
- Fill our online entry form https://www.nostalgiauae.com/reflections-registration-form OR send the Entry form to E-mail [email protected] on or before 05-02-2020.
- Duration of the competition will be one hour (3.00PM onwards) for drawing & painting / colouring and thirty minutes for others.
- Only drawing sheets will be provided. Drawing / colouring materials to be brought by participant.
- All participants to report half an hour prior to the scheduled time.
- Entry fee of AED 10/– for one category and AED 20/-for more than one category are to be paid at the event counter.
- Copy of passport or Emirates ID should be presented to the event counter along with entry form.
- Only participants are allowed in the competition hall.
- Certificates will be provided for all participants.
- Decision of the judges will be final, winners details will be announced & notified at a later stage.
- Two special awards will be given for the school which gets the most number of winners and highest participation as well.
- Refreshment will be served for all participants
For further details please contact – 050 7802304, 050 469 5607